Here we go.

31 May 2009

I feel so much better having cleaned my nasal passages.  I don't know why I do this --  I know that running a saline solution through my nasal passages will clean them and clear away post nasal drip, yet I either put it off or don't do it at all.  I guess it's because it's messy, weird, and is akin to vomiting in that there are tears and fluids in places where it shouldn't be.  Hopefully, I've learned my lesson.  GUH to allergies.

It wasn't all bad, though.  Even though I've been feeling tired and crazy (from the meds), there was sun tea:


We had pancakes w/ strawberry butter & strong coffee:


Last night, we had supper w/ Keiko & Rett & Collin @ Flying Fish.  I know!  We totally ventured into the Rivermarket for supper on a Saturday night, but it wasn't that bad.  The food was great, but I don't recommend the calamari.  They bread it with a corn meal based breading; it's not the right texture for something like that.  After supper, we loitered at the space, but it wasn't long before we all wanted to go home.  I mean, me and Collin were suffering allergies and, really, I think we're just a bunch of old folks.  Hee.

Tomorrow, me & ATM are going to look at a house.  We both really like this one.  I don't know why, and I know it's foolish, but I'm feeling good about this house.  The location is less than ideal in that the nearest grocery store is a billion miles away.  But, we'lI be closer to KMHD and will live in yet another historic district.  We'll still be close to work.  And the house (AND backyard w/ a mature Japanese maple!) is pretty awesome!  



Hee, I've been lugging around this roll of toilet paper for my sniffles. Anyway, I left it on the couch. Me & ATM ran out to do some chores yesterday. We came home to one wore out kitty who pulverized that roll of t.p. I wish I didn't clear away some of the mess before I took this photo. I love this thing!


We're getting ready to go to see the Star Tr3k!  

2 comments:

Alannah said...

I made sun tea yesterday too...it really does taste better, almost sweeter (I didn't sweeten the tea either).

I hope the house-hunting is at least informative and fun, instead of intimidating and scary.

kmhd said...

I love Solo + tp and Solo + hot dogs. I love that she's still playful like a kitten.

That tea looks yum! & I need to try the strawberry butter to believe in it.

I hope this house is good because I want you closer to me. SOMA is the next hot neighborhood. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Blog Archive